Perry Forum
by Ihab Abdel Hadi

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Perry Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-07-2018 08:23:46    Onderwerp: by Ihab Abdel Hadi Reageren met citaat
"

LONDON, July 4 (Xinhua) -- Exports by Britain's creative industries have contributed 26.5 billion U.S. dollars to the economy in the past year, official figures disclosed Monday.

Latest statistics published by the Department for Culture, Media and Sport, reveal creative industry services are highly sought after overseas, with export level increasing more than four times the rate of the British total.

""Our creative industries are continuing to outstrip other employment sectors in the UK,"" said a government spokesman Monday.

The figures show jobs in creative industries have increased three times faster than the UK average. In the past five years, the number of jobs in the sector has risen by nearly 20 percent and now accounts for 1.9 million jobs.

Occupations which have particularly flourished include dancers and choreographers (up by 41 percent), artists (up by 21 percent), and programers and software developers (up by 30 percent).

The latest figures come on the back of government statistics, published earlier this year, revealing that Britain's creative industries contribute 111.5 billion U.S. dollars a year, - almost 14 million U.S. dollars an hour, to the UK economy.

Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport John Whittingdale said Monday: ""The creative industries are one of the UK's greatest success stories. That success is built upon the extraordinary talent which exists in this country, an amazing cultural heritage, the English language and a tax system designed to support and encourage growth in the creative sector.""

""None of this is changed by Britain's decision to leave the EU and I am confident that our creative industries will continue to thrive and take advantage of the new opportunities which are opening up to do business across the world,"" he said. Enditem

"

Att visa upp p氓 en t盲vling i Air Max skor skulle vara lik Nick Young som b盲r ett par Yeezy Boosts i ett NBA-spel f枚rra 氓ret. Det 盲r n氓got du kan g枚ra – skorna 盲r byggda f枚r att utf枚ra – men folk kommer att undra varf枚r du f枚rst枚r ett s氓 fint par sneakers genom att skrapa dem p氓 trottoaren.

“N盲r jag var yngre var Air Maxes knuten till status. Adidas Superstar Donna Jag spelade basket och Adidas ZX Flux Womens jag sprang Hombre Adidas Superstar Pharrell Supershell Negras Amarillo Baratas , men det handlade mer om att 盲ga dem som ett emblem. Det var som en trof茅. Jag kan f枚rlora vid varje m枚te, T skit, f枚r att jag har dessa, s盲ger Espiritu.

“N盲r jag b枚rjade Nike Air Max Zero Womens faktiskt v盲xa min samling, var jag som v盲nta en minut Adidas Mujer Superstar Slip On Rosa Blancas Baratas , det h盲r 盲r prestationsskor. Tinker Hatfield har pratat om Jordans som Adidas Superstar Donna Rosa basketskor – den b盲sta basketbollsspelaren p氓 heltid hade dem i spel. S氓 som 氓r gick Jag var som att knulla den, jag ska b枚rja springa i dem. Och jag skulle k枚ra dem, 盲ven om de var super eftertraktade. Du m氓ste komma ih氓g, de designar inte prestanda sneakers strikt med mode i 氓tanke. De vill se bra ut, men de m氓ste h氓lla sig till en riktig idrottare som anv盲nder dem. ”

Den senaste utg氓van till linjen Adidas Originals Superstar Slip On Trainer Negras Baratas , VaporMax, marknadsf枚rs starkt till l枚pare, mer 盲n tidigare Adidas Zx Flux Femme till盲gg till linjen har p氓 m氓nga 氓r. I Toronto hj盲lpte den kanadensiska olympiska 800m l枚paren Melissa Bishop att lansera skon och tog dem f枚r Adidas Tubular Hombre en r盲tteg氓ng 5K genom staden.

Om de 盲r Adidas Superstar Dam Gold tillr盲ckligt bra f枚r en olympisk, 盲r de bra nog f枚r helgens krigare, eller hur?

Tja Adidas Originals Superstar Slip On Trainer Blancas Baratas , om reaktionen p氓 skor p氓 Sneakeasy 盲r n氓gon indikation, kan denna inkarnation komma i samma bra problem som dess f枚reg氓ngare har. Om du f氓r dem smutsiga p氓 morgonen k枚r, vad ska du ha p氓 dig p氓 natten?

HE is familiar as an award-winning music producer and singer-songwriter but what is known about Pharrell Williams’ early life?

If the answer is “not much,” that could soon change as Williams’ youth is to inspire a big-screen musical, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Williams Adidas Originals Superstar Foundation Blancas Azules Baratas , 43, will produce “Atlantis” — described as “Romeo and Juliet” with songs.

Broadway director Michael Mayer will act as the project’s guiding hand.

Mayer is best known for productions such “Spring Awakening,” for which he won a Tony award, as well as “American Idiot,” based on the music of Green Day.

The writer for “Atlantis” will be Martin Hynes Adidas Originals Superstar Foundation Negras Baratas , who is currently working on the fourth Toy Story film.

But when finished with fictional animated childhoods, Hynes will turn his focus to Williams’ real one, which saw him growing up in Virginia Beach, Virginia as the eldest of three sons. He also has two half-brothers from his father’s first marriage.

His father, Pharaoh zapatillas adidas neo baratas , worked as a handyman and his mother Carolyn is an academic.

The young Williams was first involved in music via the school band. At 12, he was sent to a school for gifted children where he met Chad Hugo and formed the Neptunes, releasing his first single at 19.

He has gone on to win 10 Grammys, has had hits including the Oscar-nominated “Happy,” featured in the animated film “Despicable Me 2 nike air pegasus baratas ,” and released solo albums “In My Mind and Girl.” He’s also collaborated with artists including Jay-Z, Daft Punk, Miley Cyrus, Justin Timberlake and Robin Thicke.

Recently Williams has been venturing into movies, most notably as a producer on “Hidden Figures.”

The film was nominated for three Oscars and told the story of the African-American women who played a pivotal role in the Nasa space program.

Willliams also produced the film “Roxanne Roxanne.”

by Ihab Abdel Hadi

CAIRO adidas yeezy boost 350 v2 baratas , July 25 (Xinhua) -- As the United States is still hesitant about its annual military aid to Egypt, a group of Egyptian activists launched a new campaign urging the government not to accept the aid any more.

"We don't want this aid. It violates our independence and harms our economy," said Mohamed . Danilo Pereira Portugal Jersey Jeremy Mathieu France Jersey Harry Kane England Jersey Darijo Srna Croatia Jersey Cristian Zapata Colombia Jersey Lucas Moura Brazil Jersey Marouane Fellaini Belgium Jersey Ezequiel Lavezzi Argentina Jersey Diego Godin Uruguay Jersey Stephan Lichtsteiner Switzerland Jersey
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Perry Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: