Perry Forum
accused the West

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Perry Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-05-2018 09:23:02    Onderwerp: accused the West Reageren met citaat
WASHINGTON Nike Air Force 1 , Jan. 23 (Xinhua) -- The Charlotte Hornets bossMichael Jordan said on Tuesday that he would listen to offers forpoint guard and one-time All-Star Kemba Walker, but any deal wouldneed to net a player with equal credentials.

"We bred him, we chose him, we groomed him to be a good playerfor us," Jordan was quoted by to the Charlotte Observer onTuesday.

"It's not like we are shopping him. We would not just give himup. I love Kemba Walker. I would not trade him for anything but anAll-Star player," Jordan said of Walker Cheap Air Force 1 , who the Hornets draftedninth overall in 2011, to a great extent because Jordan saw traitsin Walker that reminded him of his own playing career.

"I certainly haven't given up on our best player. He's done ahell of a job of turning himself into an All-Star," Jordansaid.

Walker has played his entire six-year career with the Hornets,dating back to when they were formerly known as the CharlotteBobcats. He steadily improved multiple aspects of his game untilthis season. Unfortunately injuries have derailed the progress ofseveral teammates, forcing Walker to face constant defensiveattention that has in turn diminished his production andefficiency. Walker is currently averaging 21.7 points, 5.8 assistsand 1.2 steals per contest.

The Hornets are 19-26 and four games out of the final playoffberth in the Eastern Conference. Walker is the franchise's onlydrafted player to become an All-Star since Baron Davis received thehonor in 2002.

"I'm telling you I believe in my team Air Force 1 Sale ," Jordan added. "I'mdisappointed in our record and I'm frustrated at times. But I'mtelling you I like everything about Kemba's work. I'm not justgoing to throw him away."

MELBOURNE, Jan. 21 (Xinhua) -- Although it was far from easy, all the big names made it through to the quarterfinals on Sunday, with day seven action providing some great contests for the 63,000 fans in attendance at the Australian Open.

With a final score of 6-3, 6-7 (4-7) Air Force 1 Shoes , 6-3, 6-3, you might think that world number one Rafael Nadal had a comfortable 4-set victory over Argentinian Diego Schwartzman, however the Spaniard was pushed to the limit during the match and had to fight hard for every game.

In the end, the precision of the 16-time Grand Slam winner, was enough to get Nadal into the remaining eight.

"He is a great player in all aspects and he was serving well Air Force 1 Ultra ," Nadal said in praise of Schwartzman.

"This was the first big match I have played in 2018 and I was able to fight until the end."

"A match like this probably helps because it builds confidence in knowing that I can resist almost four hours on court playing at a good intensity."

It was a similar story for world number three Grigor Dimitrov, when he faced home crowd favourite, Nick Kyrgios.

But the gripping, nail biting battle, was made even more tense when officials controversially called the Australian for several foot faults.

Eventually however, the Bulgarian was able to survive the power serve of Kyrgios and take the victory 7-6 (7-3) Air Force 1 Low , 7-6 (7-4), 4-6, 7-6 (7-3).

In the other matches, 6th seed Marin Cilic got past Pablo Carreno Busta in four sets and England's Kyle Edmund continued his dream run at the tournament by overcoming Andrea Seppi.

While in the women's bracket, world number two Caroline Wozniacki cruised her way into the quarterfinals with a straight sets win over Magdalena Rybarikova, world number four Elina Svitolina thrashed Denisa Allertova Air Force 1 High , Belgium's Elise Mertens got the better of Petra Martic and Carla Suarez Navarro edged out Anett Kontaveit in a three-set thriller.

Despite all the action of day seven, Chinese Taipei's Hsieh Su-Wei became one of the biggest talking points, when she teamed up with China's Peng Shuai in the women's doubles less than 24 hours before one of the biggest matches of her singles career against Germany's Angelique Kerber.

The duo eased their way past Raquel Atawo and Anna-Lena Groenefeld and will now move into the quarterfinals.

HARARE, April 18 (Xinhua) -- Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe on Friday lashed out at gay rights activists, hostile European countries, and a defiant opposition as the country celebrated independence for Britain in 1980.

Mugabe Air Force 1 Mid , a revolutionary-turned-administrator who is in his 90s, delivered the hour-long speech to tens of thousands of supporters who showed up at the sprawling National Sports Stadium at the capital Harare's west suburbs.

As in the past, the Zimbabwean leader did not least try to hide his disgust of the enemies.

He hit out at European countries that did not recognize the landslide victories he and his Zanu-PF's scored at last year's presidential and parliamentary polls.

"Europe is full of lies. Europe of yesterday is gone that Europe of today has no principles," said Mugabe, who and his wife remain on the EU's sanction list since 2002. "Europe will never ever accept a Zanu-PF government in this country."

He also accused the West of promoting gay rights in Africa and in particular cutting short aid to Uganda over the country's passage of an anti-gay law.

"Let Europe keep their homosexual nonsense there and live with it. We will never have it here. The act (homosexuality) is not humane," Mugabe said. "Any diplomat who talks about homosexuality (in Zimbabwe) will be kicked out. There is no excuse and we won't listen to them."

He warned the local gay rights group Air Force 1 Lv8 , Gays and Lesbians of Zimbabwe, of recruiting followers from the country's colleges and universities, calling the legally-registered group a secret organization that he was not aware of until recently.

On opposition, Mugabe said his government will not sit and watch while opposition members, with the backing of some nongovernmental organizations, try to destabilize the country.

The warning came as the mai. Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Boston Celtics Jerseys Cheap Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Chicago Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Bucks Jerseys Wholesale Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Perry Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: