Perry Forum
he says he keeps

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Perry Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-05-2018 04:33:11    Onderwerp: he says he keeps Reageren met citaat
CHICAGO, Oct. 17 (Xinhua) -- Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) grains futures close mixed on Monday, with futures prices for soybeans jumping amid robust demand for U.S. supplies and sharply higher prices for a vegetable oil made from the crop.

Wheat futures firmed on fund short-covering while corn fell slightly.

The most active corn contract for December delivery fell 0.25 cents, or 0.07 percent, to 3.54 dollars per bushel.December wheat delivery added 2.75 cents, or 0.65 percent, to 4.2375 dollars per bushel. November soybeans rose 15.75 cents, or 1.64 percent, to 9.7825 dollars per bushel.

Proof of ongoing strong demand for the oilseeds also buoyed the market, analysts said, with the U.S. Department of Agriculture reporting that 92.2 million bushels of soybeans were inspected for export in the week ended Oct. 13, which was the highest in a year.

Soybeans drew another support as the December Malaysian palm oil contract surged more than 4 percent, partly on forecasts of weaker production growth for the month of October.

Corn futures turned lower, retreating from early advances after the spot December contract failed to match Friday's two and half month high of 3.5875 dollars per bushel.

Farmer selling played a role as the U.S. harvest continued. Farmers have been reluctant sellers of corn this autumn, opting to store much of the crop and hold out for higher prices. But

some growers have been taking advantage of a roughly 30-cent rally in the December futures contract since Sept. 30.

Wheat futures firmed for a third straight session on technical buying, including fund-driven short-covering and a pick-up in global wheat export business. Enditem

COMPARED with the other farmer painters in Jinshan Jordans 6 Gatorade Pre Order , Lu Yongzhong walks a step ahead. “Sunrise” by Lu Yongzhong Lu’s work of “Dragon’s Dream,” which is a farmer painting formed by paddy rice plants.

COMPARED with the other farmer painters in Jinshan, Lu Yongzhong walks a step ahead.

Now living separately in an “artistic manor” occupying 1,000 square meters where he paints and plants vegetables, breeds chickens Jordans 6 Gatorade For Sale , ducks and geese, Lu also shuttles between China and Europe every year.

He is one of the first artists to incorporate Western oil skills into traditional Chinese painting.

“Art has no border. It's all about what you want to paint, not how,” Lu says.

His paintings, depicting China’s vivid village life Jordans 6 Gatorade 2017 , farmers, traditional customs and ancient rituals, are greatly appreciated by Westerners. Green and red are two frequently used colors in Lu’s art work, as he believes these traditional colors in Chinese culture compliment each other.

His painting “The Happy Village Families” depicts 5,000 characters in a 15-meter-long work. The Guinness Book of Records certified it in 1998 as the longest farmer painting ever produced. Depicting village people busily celebrating Spring Festival Jordans 6 Gatorade Like Mike , it took Lu five years to finish.

During that period, Lu began to gain an international reputation as he toured abroad with his solo exhibitions in dozens of countries, including the United States, France, Germany Jordans 6s Gatorade , Japan and India.

Born in 1970 in Jinshan, Lu is a son of farmers and says “the farming life gives me endless inspiration for my art creations.”

Despite all the travel, he says he keeps his life simple — farming and painting. “I prefer to be called ‘farmer’ instead of ‘artist’,” he says.

Lu has an unshakable love for the land where he was born and grew up, but that doesn’t hinder him from walking outside.“I always treat Jinshan farmer painting as an international art form Jordans 6 Gatorade , not only limited in Jinshan area,” he says, “That’s why I feel quite proud that the special art genre has drawn many foreigners.”

Now he spends half the year near Lyon, France, conjuring a different European scene under his brush strokes. During his stay there Cheap Air Jordan 6 Retro Gatorade Like Mike 384664-145 For Sale , he walks about 30 kilometers every day, and it is a sort of catharsis.

“There is too much impulsiveness and desire in the hearts of the Chinese people under the impact of the dramatic changes of the society in the past three decades,” he says. “I just try to keep myself cool with a pious heart.”

The walk also reminds him of his childhood memories about his mother.

“When I was little, I was diagnosed with suppurative arthritis,” he says. “Everyone thought that I would be crippled in the future Mens Air Jordans 6 Gatorade 2017 , but not my mother. She carried me on her back and walked 30 kilometers every two days to see a famous doctor continuously for six years. Guess what? I totally recovered. So I am grateful to my mother, to life and to all I have today.”

Because of Lu’s overseas experience, his paintings are blended with Western influences. “I want to prove that Jinshan farmer painting is able to deal with more subjects than one could expect.”

While older painters stick to their traditional topics, Lu and other young farmer painters have shifted to a broader vision in their themes and objects, such as urban life and foreign places.

During the World Expo 2010 in Shanghai Mens Air Jordans 6 Retro Gatorade , Lu depicted a group of adorable Haibao performing a dragon dance at the gates of the red China Pavilion with a big Haibao standing in the center.

“Now I am preparing my solo exhibition this September in Shanghai. The Peace Hotel or Bund No. 1 might be the venue,” he said.

"

LOS ANGELES, July 22 (Xinhua) -- What was waiting for over 1, 000 of 2015 Special Olympics World Summer Games (SOWG) athletes of several foreign teams Tuesday after they traveled far from China, Peru and Europe Mens Air Jordans 6 Gatorade Sizes 12 , was waiting several more hours for buses and registration after they landed in Los Angeles airport, California.

It took 9 hours for the Chinese athletes to get to their hotel after getting off the plane at LAX (Los Angeles International Airport.

The team had t. Custom Soccer Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online NHL Jerseys Free Shipping Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap NCAA College Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jerseys From China Soccer Jerseys China Custom MLB Jerseys Cheap
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Perry Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: